For new course dates please sign up for my newsletter on my homepage.
£190 per person
I offer several different courses here and all of them are great fun! For those of you wanting to try something traditional, my Stained Glass taster day is for you. Suitable for beginners and experienced alike.
My classes are small to make sure everyone gets the attention they need. Each class is designed for three students but I can make special arrangements if four of you wish to come as a group.
The Next Step two day stained glass course is for those of you who have either completed my one day course or a similar one elsewhere and want to take your lead work further. We can add some painting to our panels on day one if you like and it’s fired over night for you. I also hold Fuse and Lead Classes where we make the fused pieces first and then lead together. That’s also a two day class.
If you want to have a go at making a bowl, plate or contemporary wall panel, a days Fused Glass course will be just right! If you want to come back for more fusing days after your first, you can learn new techniques and more advanced ‘stuff’. I’m keeping a beady eye on new innovations that are coming out and try to get the materials in stock.
My workshop looks out over the Surrey Hills and is a very inspiring place to learn and have fun. I am very generous with materials on all courses.
I just need to tell you that unfortunately you cannot work with lead if you are pregnant or nursing your baby. There will be lots of standing at the bench but of course we have seats for you. I have taught students from 16-80 years old so age is not a problem.
Special days can be organised for groups and 4 is my maximum.
Stained Glass Courses
Fused Glass Courses
The Next Step Courses
Fuse and Lead Courses
- I teach a maximum of 4 students at a time to allow you the very best tuition however I am happy to take on larger groups of friends. Just contact me here.
- On booking you will be sent all the information you need to attend and payment is required on booking please.
- We have a break for lunch and a chat so please bring some lunch with you.
- Day starts prompt at 9:15am for the leading day and finishes between 5 and 6pm. The fusing day will start at 10am and finish at about 4.30pm
- Half day classes run from 9 am to 1 pm.
- All materials and use of tools is included.
- All work has to be collected from the studio.