Spring Stems Copperfoiling day £190 per person
Spring Stems, make your own everlasting flowers. Everything is ready for you when you arrive. I provide all the glass ready cut, edges ground and engraved in a kit so that you can concentrate on copper foiling and soldering.
Your set of three Spring Stems consists of, Cherry Blossom, Pussy Willow and Bluebell.
This is a really relaxing and sociable day most of which can be carried out sitting. I hope this will inspire you to make more copper foiled pieces at home. When we have copper foiled, we solder everything together and you will see just what a versatile method of construction copper foiling can be and I am sure you will go away with not only your bunch of Spring Stems but lots of inspiration to make more!
A good polish brings them up to a wonderful shine and the use of transparent glass marbles bring a 3D element to your trio.
Spring Stems day runs from 10am until 4.30pm.
Please bring lunch with you.
You can find more images by visiting my Pinterest page.
- I teach a maximum of 4 students at a time to allow you the very best tuition however I am happy to take on larger groups of friends. Just contact me here.
- On booking you will be sent all the information you need to attend and payment is required on booking please.
- We have a break for lunch and a chat so please bring some lunch with you.
- Spring Stems day starts at 10am and finishes between 4 and 5pm.
- Day starts prompt at 9:15am for the leading day and finishes between 5 and 6pm. The fusing day will start at 10am and finish at about 4.30pm
- Half day classes run from 9.00 am to 1 pm.
- All materials and use of tools is included.
- All work has to be collected from the studio.