Half Day Courses
Half Day Courses held in the morning.
Classes in copper foiling or fusing. Four or Five students £87.00
This is a really lovely morning of creating. I only hold half days towards Christmas. I am very generous with materials as always and happy for you to make as much as you can in the time. I always have a lot of patterns available or you can bring your own.
On the Christmas fusion course we make glass wreaths, decorations, stars and snowflakes. As much as you can in the time. These are fired over the week and will be available for collection from the studio.
My copper foiling morning is great fun. We make leaves, flowers, T light holders and stars and snowflakes. I have plenty of ideas and drawings here to choose from and no experience is necessary. Everyone takes something home.
If you have a group of four or five of you wanting a special half day towards Christmas, just drop me a line and I will see if I can fit you in.
You can find more images by visiting my Pinterest page.
- I teach a maximum of 4 students at a time to allow you the very best tuition however I am happy to take on larger groups of friends. Just contact me here.
- On booking you will be sent all the information you need to attend and payment is required on booking please.
- We have a break for lunch and a chat so please bring some lunch with you.
- Day starts prompt at 9:15am for the leading day and finishes between 5 and 6pm. The fusing day will start at 10am and finish at about 4.30pm
- Half day classes run from 9.30 am to 1 pm.
- All materials and use of tools is included.
- All work has to be collected from the studio.