Course Terms and Conditions
Amanda Blair at Abinger Stained Glass offers half day or full day glass workshops in a beautiful setting in the Surrey Hills. Whether you’re viewing this web site, registering for a workshop, or purchasing a gift voucher, you are entering into a legal agreement with the company, there are a few things you should know. Please read the following carefully.
How to book
All dates are now released via my newsletter email so please sign up via the dedicated form on my homepage. Thank you.
- email@example.com to make a booking, supplying your full name, address and a telephone contact number. We will then send you details of the course and how to pay.
- Payment is due immediately. Fees are non returnable unless we can fill your place. You are most welcome to send someone in your place if you find you are unable to come. We only accept direct payment into the bank.
- Abinger Stained Glass is run by Amanda Blair as a sole trader.
Our right to cancel a workshop
- In the unlikely event that a workshop is cancelled, we’ll attempt to give you as much warning as possible to the email address you’ve registered with us. We will happily refund your booking fee or transfer you to a workshop of the same price, space permitting. However, we cannot accept responsibility for wasted travel or other costs or for disappointment.
Booking a workshop
- Due to the special nature of our glass workshops and the very limited places, classes are non-refundable and there are no transfers or reschedules. Please check your diary carefully before you sign up. Of course, if you’re unable to attend, you’re welcome to send someone in your place; please provide your replacement’s name, phone number and email address in advance of the workshop. All dates are released via my newsletter so please sign up via the dedicated form on my homepage.