Stained Glass and Fused Glass Course Dates
To receive news of new course dates please sign up for my monthly newsletter via the dedicated form on my homepage.
All courses are for 4 students. Keeping my classes small allows you to get the very best value for money in tuition. I offer follow up advice and help at no extra charge and many of my students have gone on to make their own panels. If you need advice on selling at craft fairs we can chat about the best approach and where to start, just ask.
Please send me the names and contacts of all those attending and I will email you the details and invoice. Payment by BACS is preferred and all details will be on your QuickBooks invoice. Please pay when you book to secure your place.
Please read my terms and conditions before booking.
All one day stained glass courses are £195.00 per person. Spring Stems £190.00 Two day courses £370 per person and half day courses are £95.00 per person
See below for details of courses. To receive news of new dates and what’s on in the workshop, please sign up to my monthly Newsletter via the form on the homepage.
I look forward to welcoming you to the wonderful world of stained glass and fused glass.
|Saturday 9th December 2023||Festive Stems||FULL|
|Sunday 10th December 2023||Festive Stems||FULL|
|Saturday 6th April 2024||Spring Stems||FULL|
|Friday 19th April 2024||Spring Stems||FULL|
|Saturday 20th April 2024||Spring Stems||FULL|
|Saturday 4th May 2024||Spring Stems||FULL|
|Friday 17th & Sunday 19th May 2024||Fuse & Lead||FULL|
- I teach a maximum of 4 students at a time to allow you the very best tuition however I am happy to take on larger groups of friends. Just contact me here.
- On booking you will be sent all the information you need to attend and payment is required on booking please.
- We have a break for lunch and a chat so please bring some lunch with you.
- Copper Foiling Stems day starts at 10am and finishes between 4-5pm.
- Day starts prompt at 9:15am for the leading day and finishes between 5 and 6pm. The fusing day will start at 10am and finish at about 4.30pm
- Half day classes run from 9 am to 1 pm.
- All materials and use of tools is included.
- All work has to be collected from the studio.