Stained Glass and Fused Glass Course Dates
All courses are for 4 students. Keeping my classes small allows you to get the very best value for money in tuition. I offer follow up advice and help at no extra charge and many of my students have gone on to make their own panels. If you need advice on selling at craft fairs we can chat about the best approach and where to start, just ask.
Please send me the names and contacts of all those attending and I will email you the details and invoice. Payment by BACS is preferred and all details will be on your invoice. Please pay when you book to secure your place.
Please read my terms and conditions before booking.
All one day courses are £175.00 per person. Two day courses £350 per person and half day courses are £87.00 per person
See below for details of courses. To receive news of new dates and what’s on in the workshop, please sign up to my monthly Newsletter via the form on the homepage.
I look forward to welcoming you to the wonderful world of stained glass and fused glass.
|Dear Lovely Students and Potential Students,|
I am taking no new bookings for the moment. Please sign up for my newsletter via the form on my homepage and I will keep you updated.
Stay Safe and Healthy and I look forward to getting back to teaching all of you lovely people soon.
Lots of Love
- I teach a maximum of 4 students at a time to allow you the very best tuition however I am happy to take on larger groups of friends. Just contact me here.
- On booking you will be sent all the information you need to attend and payment is required on booking please.
- We have a break for lunch and a chat so please bring some lunch with you.
- Day starts prompt at 9:15am for the leading day and finishes between 5 and 6pm. The fusing day will start at 10am and finish at about 4.30pm
- Half day classes run from 9 am to 1 pm.
- All materials and use of tools is included.
- All work has to be collected from the studio.